Thursday, May 13, 2010

Panic starts now

The heaping pile of clothes sitting on my suitcase was supposed to be expertly placed into it by my mother, on her insistence/need to feel like she's helping me. I have no idea where she's been since I got home after my hair appointment. At least I got some great boy advice from Manny, my hair stylist. He told me they were all stupid and scared of feelings.

Another bright note, my Wayfarers are missing. I remember throwing them into my locker at work yesterday. I've called twice, and nobody has found them. I guess finders keepers, considering I found them in a bathroom by Little Hall last fall. Still, I'm so angry - they managed to become my favorites, particularly because of the freebie bonus and thinking I didn't really care how I treated them. This was apparently a misconception.

1 comment:

  1. ROOOOOOOOOOOOMS I MISS YOUU AND I LOOOOOVE YOUR RANDO TEXTS!!! BOYS ARE STUPID. AND SMELLY.

    ReplyDelete