Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The last day



So, tomorrow is the end of my trip. It really doesn't feel like I've been here for two days. It's crazy.

On the bright side, my project is complete and I'm overall happy with it. It's also a nice relief. We turned them in yesterday at 2 p.m. After that, Marissa and I went to the park so she could go on a seesaw for the first time in her life. It was a fun experience. We also named a ladybug Helga. I thought it was appropriate. The group went to dinner at a biergarten way out in East Berlin, then stopped by the bar Matt had
done his project on in honor of his 18th birthday. Dr. Pong's was our next stop, since not everyone had been.

To backtrack, on Monday some of us went to Potsdam.
I saw my first castle!! Sanssouci was really neat looking and the gardens were gorgeous.

Once back, the group went to see Christoph Neiman, an illustrator who often has his work in the New Yorker and the New York Times. It was pretty nifty. Dolores, a Mexican restaurant, followed that, then I went to work on putting my project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment