Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just myself

I've realized that this summer has led to a lot of alone time, just me sitting and thinking and wondering. I made an effort to detox from the bad things around me, and I think it's working pretty well. While I wouldn't exactly say that I'm joyous about the state of things that surround me and my life right now, I am proud to say that I do know what will make me happy. I just need the right surroundings and the right opportunities.

Suffice it to say, I think that's what matters most - knowing what you need, figuring out what you want and making yourself capable to achieve it, all with a dose of sensibility and a dash of optimism.

On that note, with all my musings, I've really embraced my creativity. I don't want it to go away when I become a part of the college crowd mentality again. I'm definitely going to make an effort to remain an indivudal, while still keeping my fratstar shining. Also, I've realized that this blog has been more of a page from my iCal than anything else, so I'm going to make an effort to get a little more personal and more frequent during my last month of writing on here.

That's another dilemma - I want to keep blogging, but I feel that this one's purpose - to document my summer without Facebook - will be done come Bid Day. Do I start another one? Should I just change the title of this one and keep going on here? If anyone has any ideas or comments, help me out please. I'm a bit baffled with what I should do. But, on the bright side, I don't have to make a decision till August 25th. I guess time is on my side this time.

1 comment:

  1. I would totally keep reading your blog, Natasha. Just change the title.

    ~amanda

    ReplyDelete